Grateful for school friends

Isn’t it amazing how we start friendships at school that last a life time?

We go our separate ways, don’t keep in touch, see each other once every few years. Then we reunite and pick up the conversation where we left it last as if time and distance don’t exist.

This week I’m grateful for spending some time with a special school friend.

What are you grateful for? Share it at Lemon Rhodes.

6 Responses to Grateful for school friends
  1. Caz
    October 1, 2011 | 12:43 pm

So true – and facebook has made it so much easier!!
    Caz recently posted..GRATEFUL: For the Perfect Present.

2. jody
    October 1, 2011 | 1:11 pm

That is so nice, glad you enjoyed your time with a special friend. I caught up with one of my best friends from school today, i havent seen her for over a year and it was just the same as it has always been.
    Thanks for linking with me today. x
    jody recently posted..Grateful For Days Like These

3. Tiffiny
    October 1, 2011 | 8:47 pm

This is so true, I recently ran into a friend from school that I hadn’t seen in years and the years just seemed to melt away. Great post. ;)
    Tiffiny recently posted..The Little Things…

4. Kellie @ Three Li'l Princesses
    October 3, 2011 | 5:12 am

I agree with Caz, Facebook has made this so much easier!
    Glad you have some old friends like this back in your life, Tat. xx
    Kellie @ Three Li’l Princesses recently posted..CBeebies favourite characters coming to a phone near you – for free (app review)

5. Veronica @ Mixed Gems
    October 3, 2011 | 9:40 am

I have a few like that, one in particular I’ve known for about 30 years!!! Sadly, most of mine live far away from me either interstate or overseas. But when we have caught up, we can pick up on the warmth, care, understanding and fill in the gaps without too much ado.
    Veronica @ Mixed Gems recently posted..Grateful for Online TV

6. Kristy @PampersandPinot
    October 3, 2011 | 6:59 pm

I am grateful, very grateful, for my family. I’ve been missing my mom and brother lately, but I love my home and my husband and son and cats. I feel cozy and loved.
    Kristy @PampersandPinot recently posted..Meet Me on Monday