A picture of me you haven’t seen before

Last week Veronica at Mixed Gems tagged me on a game to share 10 things you didn’t know about me. Now that’s a challenge. The things I haven’t shared, I haven’t shared for a reason: either I don’t want to share them, or they are not interesting enough, or they are not in line with my vision of my blog (yes, I have a vision, does that count as something you didn’t know about me?).

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so surely a picture of me in my bikini will count as at least 10 things you don’t know about me? Here it is.

MeI’m going to tag:

Carrie @ Hazardous Design

Michelle @ Decor And The Dog

Caz @ The Truth About Mummy

Julie @ The Useful Box

and  Trish @ My little drummer boys (thanks for hosting Wordless Wednesday and sorry about the not so wordless post)

Ladies, enjoy coming up with 10 things we don’t know about you and please feel free to tweak the rules!

30 Responses to A picture of me you haven’t seen before
  1. Grace
    October 11, 2011 | 11:13 pm

How HOT are you ???!!!!!! You’re post might not be so wordless, but it’s certainly left me speechless :)
    Great photo ! Looks like your holiday has done you the world of greatness ! x
    Grace recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Morning Walk

2. Kate @ Puddles and Gumboots
    October 11, 2011 | 11:48 pm

looking pretty good in a bikini there!
    Kate @ Puddles and Gumboots recently posted..Free Printable Subway Art – One for the Laundry

3. Me 'N my Monkeys!
    October 11, 2011 | 11:48 pm

Very clever! hehe
    I’m yet to do mine.

I wish i looked that good in a bikini. ;)
    Me ‘N my Monkeys! recently posted..F*ck Off said the pretty coloured bird!

4. Veronica @ Mixed Gems
    October 12, 2011 | 12:03 am

Maybe this one shot can leave us with 10 more questions…..you look really great by the way. I could never wear a bikini. I have way too much jelly belly to hide; oh, and stretch marks too!
    Veronica @ Mixed Gems recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – She still loves colours

• Vicky
      October 12, 2011 | 3:47 am

Wish I looked that good in a bikini! I’ll only brave the tankini now a days!! Were you holidaying somewhere in Qld? Looks suspiciously like a beach I know :)
      Vicky recently posted..How do you eat an elephant?

October 12, 2011 | 10:34 pm

It’s actually in Bulgaria. But all beaches tend to look the same a bit, especially on photos that someone else has taken.

October 12, 2011 | 9:49 pm

Are you trying to say that I’m cheating? Yes, just a little bit. It would take me a year to come up with 10 things!

5. Caz
    October 12, 2011 | 12:23 am

Love the picture – your gorgeous!! Thanks for the tag – now I’ll have to get my thinking cap on :)
    Caz recently posted..The Truth About Mummy goes all Top Gear with the Mitsubishi i-MiEV and a tasty $200 gift box giveaway (closes 25.10.11).

6. sarah
    October 12, 2011 | 12:31 am

man you look amazing in bikini~! thats it Im off for a run lol!!! x
    sarah recently posted..Sarah Needs Help!!!

7. Kellie @ Three Li'l Princesses
    October 12, 2011 | 12:43 am

Wow, you look gorgeous in a bikini, Tat. I wish I could sport a kini!! Not going to happen though!! LOL! ;)
    Kellie @ Three Li’l Princesses recently posted..Alphabet Photography Challenge – O

8. penny @ Wildlife Fun 4 Kids
    October 12, 2011 | 12:48 am

Hmm, I’d love to sport a bikini again but It’s not gunna happen! Having twins does crazy things to your body and others shouldn’t be made to see that. Actually that’s a little dramatic, my body isn’t THAT bad and I probably could get away with one it I toned up.

You look wonderful and so happy!
    penny @ Wildlife Fun 4 Kids recently posted..Wildlife Can Be Found Everywhere — EVERYWHERE!

9. Kym - Mumma's Mini Me
    October 12, 2011 | 1:26 am

Wow you look fabulous! Wish I could look that good after kids! You are very brave to share your photo I don’t know if I could be that brave.

10. shannon@vintagerestyled.blogspot.com
    October 12, 2011 | 4:11 am

You are HAUT! Look good!

11. Trish
    October 12, 2011 | 5:10 am

You do look Hawt …I will have to think about it but definitely not showing my bod in a bikini lol.
    Trish recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~

12. Skyelee
    October 12, 2011 | 5:24 am

WOW!! Great photo. Bikini is not a word in my vocab ;-) but you are working it!
    Skyelee recently posted..(Almost) Wordless Wednesday – I made it!

13. michelle@decorandthedog
    October 12, 2011 | 5:53 am

I want your abs. The end.

14. Lifeasmummymax
    October 12, 2011 | 5:53 am

you look great! Noone would want to see me in a bikini lol
    Lifeasmummymax recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – A new favourite photo of my kids

15. Jess
    October 12, 2011 | 7:12 am

You are so brave! I could never post a pic of myself in gathers (or even wear a bikini for that matter!$

Good on you!

Oh, and you look great! :)
    Jess recently posted..WW Painted Baby

16. Daisy
    October 12, 2011 | 7:56 am

Check you OUT! You look amazing! I also want your abs!
    Daisy recently posted..They’ve Been Conspiring Against Me From the Start

17. miss.cinders
    October 12, 2011 | 8:59 am

You now have more than a few women cursing you for looking so hot in a bikini…. and muttering the odd “biatch” in there too. You look gorgeous!

Happy WW!
    miss.cinders recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Because I Luffs him Lots

18. Kirsty @mummytofive
    October 12, 2011 | 2:30 pm

You look amazing! I would love to regain my pre-children body but they totally did a number on me!
    Kirsty @mummytofive recently posted..Wordless Wednesday

21. Mari Sterling Wilbur
    October 13, 2011 | 4:42 am

WhoootHooot – you’re sexy in your bikini :D
    Mari Sterling Wilbur recently posted..Pinktober Post – For The Cure

22. A Keeper
    October 13, 2011 | 1:45 pm

Hahaha, nice way to share out the tagging fun :P Great pic in your bikini, I’d say that takes guts, but with a body like that….. *jealous*
    A Keeper recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: WonderWoman!

23. Carrie @ Hazardous Design
    October 14, 2011 | 1:06 am

You are one hot mama!
    Thanks for the tag, now just how am I going to top your post???
    Carrie @ Hazardous Design recently posted..TV Talk

24. Tubbah from organising my crazy life
    October 14, 2011 | 7:01 am

u look great!!! wish i had abs after having kids :)

25. Julie
    October 14, 2011 | 1:55 pm

Thanks for the tag Tat. I agree with everyone – wish I looked like that in a bikini! So yep, now I have to get thinking too – I won’t be revealing myself in a bikini either
    Julie recently posted..Do you like your kids?

26. Bill@Hot Bikini Photos
    December 18, 2011 | 6:28 pm

Looking great! Nothing like a hot woman in a bikini.