You know that annoying habit bloggers have, taking pictures of everything just in case we need them? I was taking photos at a cafe when the barista saw me and offered to make me another coffee. In case the first one wasn’t beautiful enough. I declined but it put a smile on my face.
The rules for the Liebster Award are simple: thank the person who gave it to you and pass it on to 5 blogs with less than 300 followers. How easy can it be? Plus what a great excuse to share some of the blogs that inspire me!
- Veronica at Mixed Gems inspires me by asking hard questions.
- Jennifer at T-Rex Mom and Dad Tales inspires me with her creativity.
- Dyamond at Dyamond in the Rough inspires me to follow my heart.
- Abbie at Greening Sam and Avery inspires me with her passion for outdoor play. By the way, she’s running an Outdoor Play Linky and it’s open right now. If you have played outdoors this week and written a post about it, please head over to join her.
- Joy at Pardon My Poppet inspires me to find blessings where the positive is not immediately obvious.
I hope some of these blogs will inspire you, too!
What are you grateful for this week?